The Boru 600b Back Boiler Stoves speaks for themselves. Who would have thought that practicality could be so chic. A sleek contemporary stove that will heat an average size house (up to 10 single radiators) With piping hot water you certainly will not be disappointed. So if its a fireplace or a blank wall The 600b Back Boiler Stoves are the ones for all.
- *Airwash system for cleaner glass
- **C02 burn technology for a cleaner burn
- Multifuel grate for burning wood and solid fuel
- Clean and easy external riddling system
- Fits into a 600mm opening
- Contemporary look
- Radiant heat and natural hot air convection
- 76% efficient
- Optional frames available extra wide, 4 sided or 3 sided
- Available with optional central air intake (outside air)
- 15kW output (11kW to the water and 4kW to the room)
- Made In Ireland
*Airwash is the preheating of air and the funnelling of that air down the front of the glass. This ensures a clear view of the fire.
**C02 Burn Technology is the secondary burn of gas which would normally be emitted into the atmosphere. It means that you are doing your bit for the environment while saving hard earned cash. Who would have thought that helping to save the planet could also help save money.
If you wish to find out more about the Boru 600b inset back boiler stoves, or any one of our stoves, you can contact us via our Contact Us page and one of our team will be back to you.
Heat Output Calculator
Simply key in your room measurements, and press "Calculate" to find the heat output required to adequately heat your room.
Note: For optimal output, please use fuel that has a moisture content of 20% or below.